Projects For Clients Who Do Not Need Or Want A Comprehensive Financial Plan
Investment Portfolio Review and Analysis [$1250/$1750]
Detailed analysis of your investment accounts; project cost is based upon the number of accounts and portfolio complexity
- Create an Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Assess risk tolerance, financial goals, and timelines
- Determine a suitable target asset allocation
- Map a path to align your current asset allocation to your target goal
- Assess portfolio diversification
- Estimate fees and expenses
- Mutual funds vs. Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Incorporating sustainable and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) investments in your portfolio
- Investing beyond retirement accounts
- Tax implications of changes in a non-retirement investment account
- Addressing/mitigating volatility so you can worry less about market fluctuations
- Making your cash work harder for you
- Best practices for streamlining/"remodeling" old employer retirement accounts
Retirement Income Capital Analysis (“Can I Retire?”) Project [$1750]
Detailed analysis and recommendations for new retirees and those within 1-3 years of retiring
- Create a retirement policy statement and strategies
- Estimate retirement income sources, amounts, and timing
- Assess how much guaranteed income will be in your retirement plan
- Cash flow review of retirement income and expenses
- Which pension option is best for us?
- Review of your options for taking Social Security
- Assess what you should do with your 401(k)/403(b)/TSP, etc.?
- Income withdrawal strategy planning--how much can I/we take out and not run out of money?
- Factoring in tax-efficiency in your withdrawal strategy
- Try to answer the critical question: Can we afford the retirement we want?
Retirement Readiness Package [$2750/$3250]
Discounted combination of Retirement Income Capital Analysis and Portfolio Review and Recommendations
Annual Retiree Check-Up [$950]
Periodic financial review and course corrections for our retired clients
- Review retirement policy statement and strategies
- Plan for evolving retirement goals
- Income vs. spending--do I/we need to adjust?
- Assessment of cash reserves/emergency fund
- Is your asset allocation still aligned with your timelines and risk profile?
- Starting your Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)--planning ahead on when and how
- RMDs and the impact on your taxes and Medicare premiums
- Annual RMD planning--from which accounts? Other actions needed? Looking ahead
- Am I/are we still on course for a successful retirement?
Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Planning [$750]
Limited scope project to position assets for annual RMDs
- Review investment accounts and asset allocation
- Annual RMD planning
- Identify the account subject to RMDs
- Ensure the current year's RMD has been/will be taken
- Estimate next year's RMD
- Evaluate from which accounts and account holdings to take the RMD
- Discuss the desired timing and tax implications
- Position assets and rebalance account holdings
Young(er) Professionals Planning Headstart Project [$650]
Designed for new college graduates and professionals under age 30; includes:
- Financial literacy and education
- Creating a spend plan
- Paying off debt
- Buy vs. rent analysis
- Workplace benefits review
- Saving for retirement
- Pre-tax vs. Roth investments
- Insurance needs analysis
Income Tax Return Review and Tax Analysis [$750 - $1250]
Not income tax preparation, but review of prior year tax return(s) for potential issues and savings as well as tax planning for best possible outcome
Real-Time Planning has a set fee of $750.00
- Up to 2 hours with CFP® Professional.
- Addresses your most pressing planning questions.
- Outline report of topics discussed.