Topic Specific Engagements
Investment Portfolio Review: $1000/$1500
The cost is dependent upon the number of accounts and the number and types of investments.
- Do I/we have the right investments?
- We are concerned about stock market fluctuations; what can we do to minimize volatility?
- Is my/our asset allocation appropriate?
- Is my portfolio diversified enough?
- How much am I paying in fees and expenses?
- How do I know if it is time to sell an investment?
- What are the tax consequences involved?
Retirement Income Capital Analysis (“Can I Retire?”) Project: $1000/$1500
- Cash flow review of retirement income and expenses.
- What are my/our options for taking Social Security?
- Which pension option is best for us?
- What should I/we do with my 401(k)/403(b), etc.?
- How much can I/we take out and not run out of money?
- Which accounts should I/we draw from first?
- Can we afford to travel and enjoy ourselves?
Retirement Readiness Package: $1750/$2750
- Combination of Retirement Income Capital Analysis and Portfolio Review and Recommendations.
Annual Retiree Check-Up: $875
- Am I/are we still on course for a successful retirement?
- Do I/we need to adjust spending this year?
- Is my/our cash reserve still sufficient?
- What, if any, changes should I/we make?
- Planning for evolving retirement goals.
Younger Professionals Retirement Planning Project (10+ years from retirement): $500/$1000/$1500
- How much should I be saving for retirement vs. college for the kids?
- Am I on track to retire when I want to?
- What types of accounts are best for me?
- My employer does not match, what are my best options?
Cash Flow or Educational Planning Projects: $750 - $1500
Income Tax Return Review and Tax Analysis: $750 - $1250
Other Services except Real-Time Planning are charged on an hourly basis for $250 per hour; minimum of 2 hours per project.
Real-Time Planning has a set fee of $650.00.
- Up to 2 hours with CFP® Professional.
- Addresses your most pressing planning questions.
- Outline report of topics discussed.